10 Intention Setting Journal Prompts for January
Welcome again and joyful 2020! Love me a good yr…anybody with me? I hope you all had a beautiful holidays and are feeling refreshed and excited to kick off the yr. I do know we right here at Group Maven loved the time without work to reset and recalibrate. So let’s chat journaling.
Whereas I like journaling all yr spherical, my two favourite months for journaling are December and January! I love reflecting on the previous yr after which taking time to set my intentions and dream concerning the subsequent yr. I’m sending this weblog to everybody in my life to do. Cut up up the prompts over a number of days or put aside time to knock all of them out directly.
Curious concerning the distinction between aim setting and intention setting? Try this submit.
Let’s bounce in…
10 Journal Prompts for January
1. What’s one hope for 2020?
2. What do I need to stand for?
3. What are my core values and beliefs?
4. What am I most enthusiastic about in 2020?
5. What’s the primary aim for my relationship with myself?
6. Primary aim for my romantic relationship?
7. Primary aim for my profession?
8. Primary aim for wholesome and nicely being?
9. What adjustments do I need to make within the rhythms of my life externally transferring ahead?
10. By the top of 2020, I’ll…
Like this submit? Listed below are extra you may get pleasure from:
Gratitude Journal Prompts
Reflection Journal Prompts for December
How you can Begin an Intention Setting Course of