4 Easy And Scrumptious Do-it-yourself Protein Bar Recipes
If you don’t want to look the shop for protein bars, there are easy protein bar recipes you’ll be able to attempt from the consolation of your house. The elements are nothing particular and available out of your native grocery shops.
We are going to take a look at three high-quality DIY protein bars which you could simply make. They contain no particular culinary abilities and are very nutritious.
Toasted Coconut And Vanilla Whey Protein Bars
Prep time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Skimmed Milk
- 30g Darkish Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour (or flour of your selection)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
- Choose your protein powder and add your required flour kind (select a flour kind which you could eat uncooked like almond flour, oat flour, or coconut flour.)
- Combine the flour and protein powder with the milk. You need to use both coconut milk or almond milk, and so forth. or you’ll be able to even use nut butter if you need. Simply be sure you add sufficient liquid in order that the batter comes out like a dough. The concept is to have a batter which you could lower into bars along with your fingers.
- Now form the batter into bars. You may add some casein powder in case your batter is simply too moist. You want the batter dry in order that it will likely be simple to form into bars.
- Add milk till you get the popular configuration, if the batter is simply too dry.
- Soften some chocolate in a glass jug. When it has melted, pour the chocolate over the bars. You may make it mild or darkish chocolate, relying on what you favor.
- Freeze the bars for no less than half an hour, and you’re good to go.
Pink Velvet Protein Bars
Prep time: 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Pure Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 2 Beetroot
- 40g Darkish Chocolate
- Add your required flour kind to your protein powder. Once more, we suggest utilizing a powder that may be eaten uncooked like almond flour or coconut flour.
- Use both coconut milk or cow’s milk to bind the powder and flour. Add nut butter if you need, and simply sufficient liquid to make them come out like a dough.
- Lower the batter into bars, including a bit of little bit of coconut flour till you obtain the specified thickness.
- You may as well add milk if the batter seems too dry to get the thickness you need.
- Put a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water and soften the chocolate in it. Put the chocolate bar in it until you obtain the feel you need – mild or darkish. Keep in mind, nonetheless, that you will want ess sugar and extra antioxidant for a darkish chocolate.
- Refrigerate the chocolate protein bars for half an hour, and you may pack or eat straight like that.
Cranberry Protein Bars
Prep time: 35 minutes
- 2/3 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2/3 cup Puffed Rice Cereal
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/3 cup Brown Rice Syrup
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line the within of an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper and place apart.
- Get a big mixing bowl and add the puffed rice cereal, coconut, hemp seeds (if utilizing), and cranberries. Stir to mix and put aside.
- Get a small saucepan and stir the honey, vanilla, and brown rice syrup in it. Warmth till it boils, stirring once in a while.
- Boil the sauce for about 5 minutes till it reaches 260 levels, persevering with to stir every now and then. Ensure you keep watch over it because it tends to bubble and will burn. When completed, pour it on the dry combination and stir till it’s all coated with the sauce. You should definitely stir quick earlier than it hardens out.
- Now switch the combination to the baking dish you lined in step one. Press the combination firmly and evenly within the dish. Let the bars cool for half an hour till they attain room temperature. Instead, you’ll be able to put it in a fridge to chill it shortly.
- Now elevate the parchment paper from the dish and place it on a chopping board. Now lower and slice to the form and measurement that you simply like. You may then switch to a sealed container and retailer it at room temperature till you’re able to eat them.
- You may make the bar final even longer by freezing them.
Wholesome Matcha Inexperienced Tea Fudge DIY Protein Bars
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 128g Roasted Almond Butter
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Crème Flavoured Stevia Extract
- ¾ tsp Almond Extract
- 168g Vanilla Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 80g Oat Flour
- 2 tbsp Matcha Powder
- Get an 8 x 8 brownie tin and line with parchment paper. Put to at least one aspect.
- Add all of the elements to an electrical mixer. Utilizing the beater attachment on low pace, combine till all of the ingredient grow to be totally engrained collectively. Scrape the aspect of the bowl and blend on medium pace for the ultimate time. It ought to type a thick combination like a cookie dough
- Put the combination within the brownie tin and flatten it out. Cowl the tin with plastic wrap and put it within the freezer in a single day.
- Fastidiously take the combination out of the tin and place it on a chopping board. Lower into twelve bars and sprinkle with darkish chocolate and milk.
- Wrap them in a sandwich bag and refrigerate for so long as you need.
Do you will have a protein bar recipe you’d like us to function on our web page?
Get in contact!
You may remark and observe us on:
- Fb – @thisishealthyliving
- Twitter – @ArtHealthLiving
- Instagram – @arthealthyliving
Or depart us a pleasant remark under.