September Journal Prompts + Going through Challenges
I’ve been studying Glennon Doyle’s new e-book, Untamed and have been so impressed by it! She mentions the quote, “You are able to do onerous issues”, so I wished to give attention to overcoming challenges and tapping into your individual energy for this month’s journal prompts. Life is tough proper now for everybody. Positive “onerous” seems to be totally different for everybody however we’ve got to confess this season of life is difficult for us all not directly or one other.
Most of that I’m not naturally a optimistic thinker which isn’t the norm in our “assume optimistic” society. It’s good to see that we’re beginning to embrace the concept life doesn’t must be all good, on a regular basis. That there’s room for the challenges and that the exist for a motive.
Whether or not is a brand new season of life, a tough transition or only a onerous scenario, I’m attempting to embrace every shift. My objective is to be as conscious as doable and lean into the onerous occasions so the nice occasions really feel even sweeter. Arduous occasions all the time deliver a perspective shift for me. I understand what truly issues and life appears to boil all the way down to the naked requirements.
10 Journal Prompts for September
1. What are you grateful for proper now?
2. What rhythms from this previous season do you need to maintain onto?
3. What rhythms from this previous season do you need to let go of?
4. In what methods are you being challenged, rising and altering?
5. What feels onerous in your life proper now?
6. Who’s in your help circle throughout transitions?
7. What are some methods chances are you’ll have to decelerate?
8. When life will get uncomfortable, what rituals assist floor you?
9. What private strengths are you able to lean on in onerous occasions?
10. What’s one intention you will have for this subsequent season?