Journal Prompts for Discomfort
“Discomfort”, a phrase I preserve listening to swirling round me. This previous month has introduced up a variety of emotions of discomfort for folks in many alternative methods. Should you’re not used to not with the ability to resolve discomfort, chances are you’ll be feeling slightly overwhelmed. So a lot of my yoga courses had been targeted on discomfort and easy methods to sit with it, push by means of it and what we are able to be taught from it. The truth is that the crises (a number of!) we face will take time to resolve. There isn’t a conclusion, answer or reply. So studying to take a seat with discomfort whereas additionally pushing ahead is turning into a theme in my life. That’s why this month’s theme is devoted to discomfort.
10 Journal Prompts for Discomfort
1. What does discomfort imply to you?
2. What are your first reminiscences of discomfort?
3. The place do you are feeling discomfort, bodily?
4. How do you sometimes cope with feeling uncomfortable?
5. When was the final time you walked by means of a tough interval of life the place the one method out was by means of?
6. Who/what brings you encouragement throughout discomfort?
7. Write an affirmation that you may come again to when working by means of emotions of discomfort.
8. What do you wish to embrace in your life transferring ahead?
9. Who helps you throughout exhausting instances? Who are you able to genuinely belief?
10. Write any emotions of guilt or disgrace that come up. Let it stream.
Wish to dive deeper? Extremely suggest these expressive writing prompts from Leesa Renee Corridor particular to white privilege and white fragility.
Like this put up? Listed here are others you would possibly get pleasure from:
- Journal Prompts for Progress
- Journal Prompts for Self Love
- Journal Prompts for Reflection
- Journal Prompts for Setting Intentions