October Journal Prompts
This yr simply retains chugging by. I’m beginning to surprise if 2021 will really feel like a contemporary begin or if it should simply be a continuation of 2020. We’ll see I assume! This month, I needed to give attention to perspective shifts. Some fairly main life occasions have been taking place in our and my life not too long ago, together with a pandemic, wildfires and an ectopic being pregnant that resulted in emergency surgical procedure.
For sure, I’ve had some perspective shifts about life and actually really feel like a brand new individual. I do know I’m not alone on this so I needed to dedicate this month’s journal prompts to perspective and what we are able to be taught as our thoughts shifts and turns.
October Journal Prompts for Perspective
1. Mirror on an occasion prior to now yr has led to an enormous perspective shift.
2. Do you continue to maintain that perspective immediately? What has shifted?
3. What are the “little issues” nagging at you immediately?
4. What impacts your day-to-day probably the most?
5. How are you going to reframe your mindset as quickly because the day begins?
6. What’s a grounding ritual for you?
7. In what methods are you able to keep in mind the large perspective shifts in your each day life?
8. Decide one factor you’re battling proper now and journal about it from an older, wiser individual’s perspective.
9. What does your future self want you have been specializing in proper now?
10. Write 5 belongings you’re grateful for proper now.
We’re making an attempt out a brand new design for the journal prompts! Would love to listen to any suggestions on the brand new look.